January 31, 2009

Our Wedding

We got engaged this past September in D.C. and were married right before Christmas in South Carolina. We have to thank our family and friends for their support and love. Without them being there, we wouldn't have had quite as much fun.

6 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

Cute slideshow:-)

emily said...

Yea! I finally get to see the big day! I miss you BIG!

emily said...

By the way...you look fabulous!

sissyann said...

What a beautiful wedding!!! You were a beautiful bride!!

Jess said...

A few things:
1. I love the blog title. Clever.
2. BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!! I shed a tear watching the slideshow. I wish with all my little heart that I could have been there! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you two!

All my lovin.

mmwwwaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Your wedding was beautiful! May you enjoy all the years to come. Congratulation. I can't wait to meet you Jodi. :)