March 16, 2009
Thanks Again
I want to thank TJ's parents, sister and other family members for planning a "Wedding Party, Part II" for all of those who couldn't make it to our wedding in December. TJ's Dad did a great job finishing the basement in order to have it ready for the party. The pictures were so thoughtful and all of the food and cakes were absolutely yummy. Having so many family members support us and share the time with us made for a very special night. Thank you Joan and Tom for being such great hosts to a successful family party (and for helping us get our keys when we were locked out of our home so we could make it)! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good time! I'm also glad so very many people were there to share the evening with you--it was such a wonderful turnout! We were happy to host the event for you--and wish you both every happiness if your lives together (and with us ;) )
Post a Comment