Well, the word is out and yes, we have a baby on board. I just started my 2nd trimester and TJ and I couldn't be more excited to share our news. I'm finally letting all of you in on my pregnancy blog...read if you dare! It's called, "my hips don't lie" and here's the link:
http://talk2thehips.blogspot.com/
OR
click on the title of this post.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! How exciting!!!! Miss you Jodes!
We are sooooooooooo excited for you guys...Mitch hopes it is a boy child so the pressure is off of him to carry on the Scheide name. You boys......Jodster cannot wait to see you with a basketball belly!
Thanks Kesha, miss you too!
And Linda, since the belly was already a basketball...I'm thinking I'll be sporting a full court very soon! lol
Congrats Jodi! I'm so happy and excited for you and for Thomas. Let me know when you find out what the sex of your baby is. You are going to be a great Mommy. I love reading your blog. Take care and have a great rest of the week!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks so much Tierny! We are super excited and for sure when I find out if the baby is a boy or girl I'll let everyone know!
Wow! Congratulations, Jodi! How exciting. :)
Thanks Clarinda!
Post a Comment