March 4, 2010
Where did it go?
Time. I'm talking about time. Where in the world did it go...this past year of being married (well, nearly 15 months). I thought for sure I would keep everything up-to-date, like this blog. Didn't happen. So I feel like I cheated myself out of fun memories...looking back at past blogs and laughing or smiling when I reminisce. So now I guess I have to play catch-up. But that usually doesn't work for me. Perhaps I should just start anew. So here goes: I'm sitting in Nashville visiting my dear friend, Kassidy. It's been a fabulous couple of days as we've laughed together and even cried a little and then laughed even harder over Sonic strawberry malts (an old past time). I honestly feel so blessed to have such a good friend who really knows me (from when we were just kids). I was just missing my friend and my dear husband (such a sweetheart) recognized that I needed my "girl time" and surprised me with a ticket to Nashville and some flowers. He's just so thoughtful like that. And although I miss him so much...this little trip has rejuvenated my spirit and I can't wait to go home to him. Who knows where the time went...I'm just so thankful for the time I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment