I've been working on our Summer plans for this year and realized that my nephew Turner, just turned one this week! He's growing up so fast and he along with his brothers (Tyken and Trager) will be moving into their first new house soon! T.J. and I can't wait to visit all of them this Summer...here's a look back at last year when we were visiting Utah! I remember that the "older" kids went on a log ride at Lagoon and got soaked...guess some kids grow up faster than others.
5 comments:
Look how comfortable my son looks with a baby in his arms... :)
He's had practice with everyone else's kids! lol But he is a natural for sure.
That's what his father said--"he has ALWAYS been comfortable with kids." That's true--even as a child, he was good with the younger kids, always making sure they got to participate in group play. I had other mothers come tell me how much they appreciated his attention to their kids...
Hahahahahahahahaha...
I specifically remember T.J not letting me play in the fort. I was heartbroken. It still haunts me. *sniff*
:P
Another post, another redecorating for the blog, LOL!
Post a Comment