May 18, 2010

Hello Crab Salad!


I recently went to see the nutritionist and got some great advice on doing, "what I used to do" before I got married...eating lots of SALADS! Maybe the reason why we as women change our good habits is for very good reasoning, but in the end it really just cuts us short and bites us in the butt. My reasoning was that I wanted to make my husband happy and make him yummy dinners every night and so rather than waste money and effort on making two meals, one for him...and one for me...I just decided to eat what he likes. Bad idea. He is such a meat and potato boy and carbs seem to be his friend. However, this doesn't seem to work for me. I suppose rather than biting me in the butt, the carbs like to sit and gather with their friends there. So here's to more salads in my future! Too bad I have to say good-bye to a few of my favorite treats, but I'm sure I'll be happy in the end...uh hum...and my "end" will be happier too!

No comments: