This past Mother's Day weekend, T.J. and I met up with some of my family to go kayaking in Georgia. Originally we had planned to go down the Chattahoochee River - and yes, we did sing the Alan Jackson song a lot that day. However, we found out on Saturday morning after we arrived that they had just decided to open up the dam and release water thus making the current too strong for anyone to go down...what a bummer.
But we did what we do best...get our feet wet another way. So we ended up on Lake Lanier and had a great time. Of course Dad just likes to watch while the rest of us paddle around. Too bad I got a tetanus shot the morning before at my Doctor's visit...wow my arm was burning and hurting!
I also had to rub in the fact that I drove over 10 hours all night on Friday to make it to Tim and Stormy's house in Georgia by the morning while T.J. only drove about an hour and a half! What a snoozer!
I guess it wouldn't be fair to end it at that...he actually did drive the whole way home...but might I add that it was in the middle of the day!



1 comment:
Nice slide show, Jodi. Looks like a good time.
Post a Comment