October 30, 2011

A Special Day

Today we are scheduled to go to the hospital in preparation for the arrival of our baby! 9 months has certainly flown by and we are expecting quite the treat for Halloween this year...the birth of our son!

It hardly seems real but I am sure I won't be saying that once I go into labor! We are so excited to welcome this little boy into our lives and can't wait to meet him face to face. He is already so loved and we look forward to holding him in our arms...soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Having your baby today is a great Halloween present. I hope that labor goes well for you. That would be cool if you had your baby today because it's Kassidy birthday. I'm so happy and excited for you! You're going to be a great Mom. What are you going to name him? Congrats!! Take care and have a Happy Halloween!!!