November 29, 2011

Our Family Has Grown By 2 Feet!

On Halloween night, our precious baby boy was born and that was just the beginning of so much change! I will give details in my other blog but it's safe to say that our lives will never be the same again...but we knew this was the case (for so we had been told) but nothing better than our own actual experience to slap us on the back (and in the face) and shove us down the path of parenthood.
Not one regret when I look at that sweet angel face...even when he is screaming all through the night...so much love that I never knew I could feel and so I sit here sleep deprived and yet so grateful for my little one. We are so blessed to have Thomas Joseph Scheide IV join our family.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Jodi, I am so happy for you. Your little guy looks so precious. I love the pictures you post of him on facebook.